Hi John,

I tried that and it timed out after the 12th hop, the ones below being
the 10th and 11th:

10   83   84   83    206.223.117.174     adobe-sec-ed.sjo.equinix.net
11   92   92   92    192.150.18.4          sjeqcinetfw.adobe.com

Also, I am tring this from a heavily fortified corporate network, so
it might have something to do with that. Maybe some coding in the page
does not entirely agree with firewalls, filtering, etc.

But I know too little about this side of things to be of any real help I guess.

Best R,

Nik C

On 2/9/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> nik crosina wrote:
> > Is it just me and my 2Mb connection or are parts of the Adobe website
> > now so slow that it is practically inaccessible?
>
> I haven't seen similar reports from others yet, but I'm behind on
> reading, and so don't have the full scoop. I don't have much experience
> in deciphering traceroutes, but when you target "adobe.com" at Network
> Tools, do you see anything unusual about the path that the connection
> makes between the two computers?
> http://network-tools.com/
>
> tx,
> jd
>

> --
> John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
> Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd
> Aggregator: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mxna
> Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/
> Spam killed my private email -- public record is best, thanks.

Nik C