Greetings all,

Hoping someone can help me out a bit in this conundrum here.
I am trying to have a dynamically duplicated movie clip that is created
whenever the user moves the mouse. When I have 'normal' values for depth (as
in anything over 0), the code works perfectly, but I need this to be
underneath all the content that is non-dynamic, and once i set the dept to
negative, the movie stops working correctly.

After a bit of reading, i found that the depth in duplicateMovieClip() is
reserved from -16383 to -1 for author-time content, leaving the single value
of -16384 to put dynamically created content underneath everything else.  Is
there any work around or trick (outside of puting the entire author time
content into a movie clip and telling that to be at a specific, higher
value) to 'free up' some more of that negative depth real estate?

Thanks in advance!
-Alex