-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lord,
Susan Ms. (CONTR)
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:48 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] PLEASE HELP ~ FLV SYNCH ISSUES ~ Big Deadliine!

Hi there,

I am creating FLV's from Final Cut and have never had these problems in
the past... I have reloaded the video and everything... and the problems
won't go away.

I am having problems with audio synchronization. It looks like an old
kung fu movie.  Plus the default sizing is coming up as 850x637!  I have
never seen such a thing!  Anyone have any knowledge or expertise that
they can share.

Your help is VERY appreciated!  I am Flipping!  I have never seen such a
thing!  Mind you, I have done plenty of FLV conversions in the past...

Thanks!

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com