Is there a way to load embedded fonts on the fly?
The ways I have found to do this have been
unacceptable thus far.

What I would like to be able to do is as follows:

1) Load a main SWF file with textfields
2) Upon some user interaction, another SWF file is
loaded which contains the embedded fonts for the
particular fontface that the user has selected
3) Once this fontface SWF file completely loads, I can
change the fonts of the existing textfields in the
Main SWF file.

I would like to load the embedded fonts ONLY when the
user has requested them. I have read that placing
shared fonts within the main SWF file will have a
similiar effect, HOWEVER, this will not work within my
parameters, as that would load ALL the fontfaces I'd
like the user to be able to change the textfields to
ALL AT ONCE.

There could be as much as 50 different fontfaces and
I'd like to only load the fontface when I need it
while using a single main SWF file.

Does anyone know if this is at all possible?

Thanks in advance!!