Ok, well apparantly all it takes is finally giving in and asking for help to
get me to figure it out.  Always seems to happen that way.  O well, the way
I fixed it was by adding a gotoAndPlay(1); into the onLoadComplete event.
It seems as though even though it was loaded, it hadnt started playing yet
and I guess it couldnt get the correct width until it was actually in a
frame.