On 2/16/06, Gerry Creighton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I hit reply then delete the subject and retype the subject line
> and delete the body of the message it's going to
> the list as a new message. Why would it matter if I create a new
> message or do it the way
> that I did?

no, it doesn't. that's from the header of your original mail:

some mail clients go by the header information, others, like e.g. i
assume your Apple Mail go by the subject line.

anyway, i wanted to add that i'm waiting for the linux player, too,
just to show there's interest.

mark

--
http://snafoo.org/