hi eric

i have a file and folder browser i wrote as a windowSWF panel. now how this
kind of extension can work is.
you add a known class path to your lists of classpaths, by browsing to the
folder where it is located.
you obviously see a list of all the classpaths you have specified before,
and using a checkbox or button include them in your current fla's classpath.

is this the right track?
i will gladly help you if there is anything you need to make this work.

cheers
johan

--
j:pn