Has anyone had issues with flash remoting (amfph) and sending text from the textArea component. It seems there are some weird extra characters that are being added to the data thats sent. Then php is having issues parsing it.

Specifically when I copy text into the textArea component then send through amfphp. I am trying to parse some text using Textile for a weekly mailer.

Pressing return in the textArea seems like it's sending weird chars or something.. php is having a really hard time parsing it..

can anyone help,, or does anyone have a reference to special chars that are in the textArea????

SMITH