It's free to install locally, and works with like 5 IP's in developer
edition mode.  Then, you can hit debug, and look at the improved v2 code to
see how they implemented the dropshadow.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Merrill, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Dynamic drop shadow

>>Flex 1.5 has a shadow drawing algo that utilizes the v2 framework to do so
>>it supports Flash 7; AS2.

... and Flex 1.5 will also cost you $15,000.00 USD.  Rather expensive for a
drop shadow IMO.  :)

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail
by you is prohibited.