that didn't seem to work..

Sam Shrefler wrote:

Aaron:

try changing a line in ObjectCopy.as

its line 15...change it to:

I know there was a change i made, I think its the parenthesis at the end was
added....

var result:Object = new (Function( refObj.__proto__.constructor ))();

After that, it worked great for me.

Sam

On 2/21/06, Aaron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone have a solution for copying or cloning objects.. I am using
mx.utils.ObjectCopy and it doesnt work correctly. Just the object that
i'm trying to copy doesnt seem to be an exact copy so the methods that I
send the copy to don't work. Does anyone have a better solution that
mx.utils.ObjectCopy??

I am needing to copy an Object. just a straight up Object..

SMITH