Yeah - something was funky in your Flash assets (movie clips) on the
stage.  I moved the menu_mc around and re-published and it worked fine -
I also moved the button instances in the  gadgets_btn instance to two
separate layers and that seemed to help as well.  I'm not entirely sure
what the problem was, but it's working right in the file I saved.  I
will send a Flash 8 .fla directly to you offlist.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.