-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin
Klasson
Sent: 24. februar 2006 10:23
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] sound problem

I don't like using stopAllSounds(), I just looks at it as old and deprecated
in my eyes. I rather code so that I know of all sounds via a soundmanager or
other solutions.

I have had problems sometimes with different browsers and and how tabs
works.

Once a stopAllSounds()-trigger also made the other opened browser to stop
its sound that waas playing in another flash, at another domain..

Strange that was, but I guess it has more to do with the browsers way of
handling than the flash in some issues regarding when sounds sometimes stops
when switching tabs, and sometimes it doesn't.

But the player has a role in it to..
-but, yeah, there can be some problems happening that we really cant control
ourselves unfortunately

/ martin