Actually, I don't know. I'm sure there are tons of raster methods since I've
seen Andre Michelle use them, and my PNG's alpha channels are intact.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dimitrios Bendilas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: [FlashCoders] scrollRect

Hello Jester,

I apologize for taking Soooo long to reply.

Thank you very much for the information you provided!

When I was asking you "how you handle alpha" I meant alpha values.
Like when having a few movieclips on top of another, with _alpha = 40 or any
value<100.
Can you do that with BitmapData? (sorry if this is a very basic question, I
didn't have the chance to work with bitmaps a lot yet).

I think I'll see how performance goes and maybe I'll bother you and the list
again if I need to start digging more into your approach.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dimitrios