On Feb 25, 2006, at 8:28 PM, Alfonso Florio wrote:

Is this because the trial contains a beta or also the paid version has this compression times?

I love the squeeze interface, but if vp6 encoding is so slow this tool is pretty useless.

I will have to use the on2 flix pro, the interface is terrible, but encoding is near 1:1

On2 Pro is pretty slow in any place, but Squeeze is a pig. The more you use it, the worse you will realize it is. The fact is, there isn't a decent compression tool available right now for encoding to On2 Pro. Even Flix is rather poorly designed, and doesn't offer the right features (no cuepoints, for instance.) My recent project, I had to revert to the Flash encoder and bump up the bitrate.

I'd be happy to pay for a decent compression tool which could make full and proper use of that codec.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.