Hi,

Is it ok for me to pass a built-in function as argument of another function (see example below)?

For some reason, the below code does not stop nested movie-clips... It was working when things were not AS2.0...

/* Attach function to stop button: */
_root.stopButton.onRelease = function() { startStopMovies(_root, stop()); };
/* Attach function to start button: */
_root.startButton.onRelease = function() { startStopMovies(_root, play()); };

// Functions:
//
startStopMovies = function(location, control) {
        for(var movie in location) {
                if (typeof(location[movie]) == "movieclip") {
                        location[movie].control;
                        stopMovies(location[movie]);
        //_root.control;
};

Does anyone have suggestions for stopping all movie-clips everywhere? The only examples I could find on the web were old.