Don't bother, I've tested it and it's crap.
It seems all this "flashplayer" does is convert the flashfile to some
form of video (and taking its sweet time at that) and play it/crash on
it. No actionscript interaction whatsoever. You're better off
exporting your animation to avi and convert it to mp4 yourself.