Hi List,

I have this weird thing,

I build an application that displays different videos....It interacts with a
database via ASP that generates some XML and it all works fine.....in flash
player 8 that is! My client needs to have a working version for the 7 player
but when I export to flash player 7 and view it in a browser that has the
player 7 installed I get an error:

InternetExplorer has encountered an error with an add-on

The following add-on was running when this occurred

File: flash.ocx

And then My IE crashes.......

If I reinstall the flash 8 player for my browser everything works fine (with
the movie still being a flash 7 export)
Anybody knows what this could be, any known issues concerning flash player 7
that crashes?

Thx in advance for any comments,

//W