I understand that the Actionscript class files are compiled into bytecode
but I have not had enough experience to know whether or not all of this
object oriented refactoring that I am doing to my current project is going
to make it bulkier.  I read somewhere about the different increases in file
size due to different assets and wondered how much I had to worry about this
type of thing if I'm trying to keep my files as tiny as possible.  In
particular doe a bunch of getters and setters contribute to end weight such
that if a client wants the lightest outcome they might be a factor or is it
negligable.

Mani