Hi List!

I am trying to customize the Accordion component and want to achieve the
following:

The Component will serve as a quiz....so each "section" of it will contain a
quiz-question....now in the header of the sections I want to display the
number of the question AND the answer given to a question....the answers
should be evenly aligend on the right

So i tried to use a movieclip for the label, containing two textfields, for
the quiznumber and for the answer, but didnt work...messed around with the
icon: no luck...

Anybody can think of a smart way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Wout