>From reading that article, what is SFM?

Also, this is recommending using text fields placed off-stage which show
all the characters?  I wanted to just do this from a class and have
minimal interaction with the .fla - the article also seems written for
an older version of Flash.  Is this really the only way to reference a
font in the library from a static class?

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.