Does anyone use Function Point Analysis (FPA) for their Flash projects?
Function Point Analysis is extremely useful in estimating projects, managing
change of scope, measuring productivity, and communicating functional
requirements.We've found the category names or definitions to be very
non-specific to us. So the final result would vary greatly from person to
person. We are researching this right now if anyone would like to share in
the research please contact me offlist (unless no one objects).

What we are looking for is any FPA software tools and Flash definition
templates (what Flash services are defined under what categories)?

Definition:

FPA has been proven as a reliable method for measuring the size of computer
software. In addition to measuring output, Function Point Analysis is
extremely useful in estimating projects, managing change of scope, measuring
productivity, and communicating functional requirements.

There have been many misconceptions regarding the appropriateness of
Function Point Analysis in evaluating emerging environments such as real
time embedded code and Object Oriented programming. Since function points
express the resulting work-product in terms of functionality as seen from
the user's perspective, the tools and technologies used to deliver it are
independent. More info at http://www.qpmg.com/fp-intro.htm

Judah