T8DESIGN is looking to meet our rapid growth with five new creative and
innovative individuals. T8DESIGN services national and international
customers out of our office on the TEAM Technologies campus in Cedar Falls,
Iowa. T8DESIGN has been in business for two years and has 22 employees.
T8DESIGN services the financial services marketplace with custom application
and components.

We are currently looking for applicants that have experience in the
following disciplines.

2 x Software Engineering
2 x Flash Developer
1 X Application Database Engineer

* Software development positions 30k-55k base based
 on experience.
* Flash developer positions 28-44k base based on experience.
* Application Database Engineer 38-62k base based on experience.
* Performance bonuses can equal up to 10% of base salary.

Please see the attached job description for additional information. All new
team members will work 50% on internal projects and 50% on custom client
applications. If you consider yourself to be in "love" with OOP, Java, PHP,
DBA, Flash 8 , Flex or just think your a guru of one; please send your
resume. If you have sent me your resume in the past please re-submit your
application. If you are are a Rock Star and need more money please apply.

Work was never designed to be this much fun! If you think that code,
schema's, or interface design is sexy; this is the place for you! Please
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] your resume. Let me know personally if you
have any questions.

We have monthly foosball tournaments on our office tornado table.

T8DESIGN is 3 hours Minneapolis, 4.5 hours Chicago, 4 hours Omaha, 5 hours
St. Luis, 5 hours Kansas City.

You must be able to work in the US on site.

Wade Arnold
CTO T8DESIGN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.t8design.com
http://www.freedomplatform.com
http://www.teamnet.net

Responsibilities
* Take ownership for research, design, implementation, and delivery of new
features for this product.
* Lead designs that have an impact on the fundamental user experience of the
product.
* Work with customers, both internal and external to understand customer
needs.
* Work with the QA group to assure best quality and rapid turnaround for
changes that surface during quality testing.
* Develop adequate documentation at all levels.
* Develop thorough unit tests for your features.
* Deliver robust, documented, efficient code quickly.

Knowledge & Skills:
* Experience creating multimedia, graphics or animation tools.
* Strong comprehension of UI design and experience developing user
interfaces.
* Passion for developing customer friendly applications.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to take strong leadership in a
collaborative manner.
* Strong knowledge of web application development tools, technologies,
languages (AS2/AS3, XML), and trends.
* Proven ability to develop robust, efficient code in core areas of complex
projects.
* Experience in full product development life cycle‹preferably in
shrink-wrapped software.
* Experience with unit testing.

Ideal

* Deep experience with Flex, ActionScript, or similar technologies.
* Deep experience with client server paradigms.
* Proven leadership ability.
* Experience with other Macromedia products.
* Experience writing Mac and Windows software.
* Experience creating authoring tools or IDEs.
* MS degree, or equivalent, preferred, with a focus on UI design,
computer/human interaction, or design of development environments.