I am not completly sure what you mean. I have tried and i cant select pictures created on a MAC or a PC so I guess that cant be the issue...?

From: Josh Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Uploading file problem on MAC
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:30:05 -0700

When specifying the file types that are allowed to upload, are you specifying a macType as well? If a file wasn't actually created on a Mac, it won't have a macType, and won't be selectable, even if it's still technically of the type you want to allow.

Setting the macType isn't required, and the list of extensions used by Windows to filter the files will still work on the Mac, so I'd just remove the macType specification.

- Josh