Hi,

How does Stage.width relate to the size of the flash window set via HTML?

I'm trying to create a simple slideshow movie that can take any size images
as a parameter, and will display them as their actualy size. It's simple to do
when dealing with a fixed size movie, but when doing it with a movie that
changes size causes me trouble. I want the images to be loacked to the top
left of the movie, no matter what size is defined in the HTML.

I've got scaleMode = "noScale" set, but when the HTML sets the page wider the
0,0 point moves around strangely. It doesn't seem to be an obvious way to make
it work.

Any tips to get my head around it?

Thanks,

- Kevin