judah wrote:
What I'd like to know is what version, Flash 8.5, Flash 8, Flash Lite, Flash IDE?

This is Sony's deal to announce, and I don't have additional details myself. Some of the articles I've read refer to Flash Player 6, but I haven't seen a transcript of the Sony executive's speech yet.

Interestingly, Sony still refers to the Flash Player in the PSP as "Macromedia Flash".

Yes, I think we'll see that for awhile, particularly with Flash Player, because more people recognize "Macromedia Flash Player" than "Flash Player" or "Adobe Flash Player". It will take awhile, I think.... ;-)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd