Thanks - and yeah, this XML will eventually be built dynamically from a
ColdFusion script - I think I will just stay away from using CDATA
inside attributes.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

>>> xmlObject.onLoad = Delegate.create(this, loadSuccess);