Danny Kodicek schrieb:
I don't know if this will help you at all, but the TextField.Stylesheet class has a transform() method which will convert _one_ of your style objects from the Stylesheet (ie. The one you maybe assigned for the <a> or the <p> element or <your_own_custom> element) into a TextFormat object which you can then apply to your TextField with setNewTextFormat.

If you look at the archives, you'll see that you're not alone. the textfield is one of the worst things i've ever seen. the thing that using css makes TFs uneditable is only the top :-)

so let's start a petition against this class, as with coming 8.5 Player we have video alpha, up-and download reg-ex and what not (even a new VM!!!) but this little class is torpeding so much projects (speaking of backends, yeah!) i cant stand it anymore!

so let's all stand up, and do sth. against this! we're loosing a market right
now.

micha