Steve,
  Fine. :-) My two-second thought works, then. Haven't tried that, but
may well start using it - it only just occurred to me as a method as I
was writing the post. :-)

I stand corrected. :-)

That doesn't gainsay the second part of the posting - there really
isn't enough detail in that original post to answer the poster's
question.

Ian