those are inspectable properties, you use meta tags to identify them:

[Inspectable]
 private var item_library_ID:String;

or something like:

[Inspectable(enumeration='vertical,horizontal', defaultValue='vertical')]
private var proportion:String;

Search Flash help for Inspectable to get a better idea of what you can do.

M.