sorry, i thought the problem was you using:

tweenClip()

which would execute it straight away..

A.Cicak wrote:
how it fired even once in that case?!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nInterval = setInterval(tweenClip, 50);

should be:

nInterval = setInterval("tweenClip", 50);

Stephen Ford wrote:
I have a setInterval call that is only firing once.
 Here is the part of my class where it's occuring:

public function repositionClip():Void{ nWidth = Math.round(Stage.width);
     nHeight = Math.round(Stage.height);
     nMidX = nStageWidth/2;
     nMidY = nStageHeight/2;
 mcMain._x = nMidX;     mcMain._y = nMidY;
 nInterval = setInterval(tweenClip, 50);
}
public static function tweenClip():Void{ trace("function called: tweenClip()");}