I'll try those today...

Thanks

8-)

Michael Stuhr wrote:

Éric Thibault schrieb:

Yes I know but now with IE we have to activate every flash and QT on a site by clicking on it + a pupup to activate script (JS)...

A lot for commun users!

Is the workaround to write the Flash object inside an HTML page on an onload JS fonction working fine to eliminate the "click to activate" « bug » ?

yes, it's well (at least should be) known to workaround that behav.

look here ma:

<http://www.bobbyvandersluis.com/ufo/>

or here:

<http://osflash.org/flashobject>