I have an area on the stage that the user can draw on.... The user can make
a nice pic, that I need to print out. However, the client wants other stuff
on the print out like headings, etc.

Using PrintJob.addPage(0, {xMin:20,xMax:400, yMin:20, yMax300}) works well,
but it only prints the area specified. I need other stuff to print out also
- stuff that is not on the stage.

So, I guess I need to create a new movieclip with the other stuff I need
printed, PLUS the picture that the user created.

The other stuff is fine, but then how do I add the picture the user just
created to the new movieclip?? Is there a way to say something like:
attachMovie("whatever_is_showing_between_these_coords") ??

Thanks heaps!!
Monicque.