id say this is a pretty good article: http://www.macromedia.com/ devnet/flash/articles/skinning_fl8.html

there is also a video tutorial here: http://www.gotoandlearn.com/ - called v2 component skinning (under select a tutorial)

also you want to skin the UIScrollbar. The list component uses the UIScrollbar..

smith

On Mar 28, 2006, at 7:05 AM, ojorus wrote:

Hi;

I try to change the background color of the scrollbar in a List component,
but I have not succeeded so far. Is there an easy way of doing this?
Example?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
ojorus

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av John Grden
Sendt: 28. mars 2006 16:36
Til: Flashcoders mailing list
Emne: Re: [Flashcoders] Flasc - simple question

You didn't give mtasc anything to compile.

The pupose would be to publish your SWF with the Flash IDE first, then use Flasc. But the only thing that FLasc does is help you manage your projects
and tell MTASC what CODE to inject into your already existing SWF.

OR you can create a new SWF without the Flash IDE altogether by using a
class that has a static "main" method.

The error your getting is essentially saying "Hey, I wasn't given a class
file to compile with the SWF"

Does that make sense Bram?  Let me know what I can clear up for you,

Thanks

John