On Mar 28, 2006, at 2:57 PM, Gene Jannece wrote:

I've been reading pros and cons of using Zinc, I started to wonder what are the pros and cons of other projectors?

Cross-platform? Zinc is pretty much the most powerful wrapper for Windows. The problem with Zinc is mostly the Mac version, which is pretty weak comparatively, and kinda buggy. mProjector for Mac seems more solidly built, but both rely on Applescript if much heavy- lifting is required.

Zinc. "The workaround wonder." More workarounds have been developed for Zinc than any tool I've ever seen. It can do almost anything, and without crashing, as long as you don't mind the workarounds.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.