-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kenneth
Kawamoto
Sent: 29 March 2006 13:54
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] If not Zinc, then what?

>I use Flash with a C# back-end for a kiosk system.  It enables me to
provide card scanning, coin mech, note reader, printer and database
support.  This system is run 24/7 and the only issues I get is to do
with my C# coding relative to the odd network glitch... Other than that,
it stands up to anything.

Lee,

If you use Flash only for UI and do all the back-end in C#, then it does

make sense. It's good to know it can run 24/7 - I thought it had memory
leak issue but must be sorted out then!

Regards,

Kenneth Kawamoto
www.materiaprima.co.uk