Oh yes, the old Flashout on Macintosh problem; sorry that I didn't
realize that was what you were referring to.  I haven't been using
Flashout; I find that Ant just works better for my work flow.  Many
others seem to agree.  Anyway, if you are interested there are some
excellent Ant utilities for building Flash from as2lib called as2ant
that might be of interest.  You can find more information on that
here: http://osflash.org/ant

-Chris