If you keep both Flash and Dreamweaver open and your site folder is your project folder then it's quite effiicient to make the swf, switch to DW and upload it. I keep DW connected to my site most of the day and am constantly uploading changes when I'm working. Personally I think it's pretty efficient... Yes, it could be _more_ efficient though. I can't see how using a different FTP program would be any more efficient either.

Dave -
Adobe Community Expert
www.blurredistinction.com
www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/