Thanks in reply, guys!
 This is exact as I need http://hosted.zeh.com.br/misc/novo2.swf

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zeh
Fernando
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:11 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Good Math script for sheet
movementwhendragedontable

Another good article on something like that is this --

http://www.mactech.com/articles/mactech/Vol.12/12.08/GXRigidBodyDragging
/index.html

It's done for some kind of Apple scripting language, but of course the
important part (trigonometry) still holds. That's what I used as a guide
when I wanted to build a similar 'rigib body dragging' mechanism for a
site.
Here's one of my test SWFs by the way, so you can see what I'm talking
about:

http://hosted.zeh.com.br/misc/novo2.swf

- Zeh