_or put them on an http server while developping instead of locally, that worked for me.
_
_Latcho
_
Roman Blöth wrote:
O.k., we've some sort of cure for strange loadClip-behaviors:

Between onLoadInit and the next call to loadClip we set a delay of about 500ms (using a setInterval which then invoces the next loadClip) and now we have no crashes any more.

That is: When (pre-) loading several external files in queue put a delay of about 500ms between onLoadInit and loadClip to prevent flash from crashing.

Best regards,
Roman.