I all!

I've been doing tests with detection of Flash plugin and the UFO integration kit. Everything worked just fine with both IE and FireFox!

To go back to previous Flash versions, I used the FlashpluginSwitcher... but now my IE still play Flash movies but when I try to detect the presence and version of that plugin, it return 0, as no plugin was installed thus the UFO integration kit just tells me to install or upgrade my plogin???? I have 8.0.24 installed (right click on a Flash movie...)

Can someone point me in the right direction... I still need that &*?% IE browser!

Thanks a million.

Éric