From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PR Durand
Sent: 04 April 2006 14:30
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] allowing slow animation

thanks too for your answer, Zeh,
but we've talked about this case with Ian Thomas, so I've made tests with all different aliasig parameters, and also with a drawn shape instead of text. the problem remains the same I've made a html page holding 2 swf, one in flash 7 and the other in flash 8 in each swf, the content was the same: 3 100 pixel animations on _x in 10 frames, one with a flash ide motion tween, one with a onEnterFrame and the last one with the Tween class. all 3 methods are still smoothed in the flash 7 animation, not in the 8 version...

PiR