I know that this is a post from back in February, but I’m having the same
issue. I’ll try the ideas put forth here so far, but I wanted to respond to
Andreas’s post to see if maybe anyone can elaborate.

  The issue for me is tracking the items when using one object for loading. If
I’m loading 10 jpgs, for example, and doing it via:
  mclLoader.loadClip(aPhoto[iN], mcLoader[iN]), when I use
mclLoader.onLoadProgress(target, bytesLoaded, bytesTotal)
  It will track individually each of the items loading not all of them
together. What is returned is data for each target individually, with no way to
reference an one item’s data. The getProgress() method works similarly in that
you call it on one of the targets, but not on all of them combined.

  Does this make sense?

michele moore
pilot design