Hi List,

I'm new to the list and wanted to thank everyone who helped me out last night with my EventDipatcher question, especially Stacey, Mike, Johannes & Bjorn. I was a little overwhelmed - there were over 20 replies in a little over 12 hours. Most of you really took a moment to try to understand the problem and help guide me. I couldn't have asked for more.

I'm amazed at the level of activity here! People are posting at all hours - where is everyone? I'm in New York City.

Any Flashcoder drink nights in the NYC area?

Thanks again -

Daniel Cardenas

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
917-750-6398