Where does the viola come into it?  How do musical instruments relate to
Flash SWC's???  I'm confused ;-)

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JesterXL
Sent: 21 April 2006 15:46
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Managing Components and external .as files

An SWC.  Just make sure all of your components force the class into the
SWF:

import YourClass;
var dependYourClass:YourClass;

And then compile an SWC that merely does the above.  Put the SWC into
your
library, and viola!

...it'll be hard to do syntax checking in AS only, or in MTASC without
at
least intrinsics, but if you don't want to port AS files around, well,
that's the tradeoff.