Sr. Flash Designers/Devs, Los Angeles, CA (F/T or Contract)

My client is a full service creative advertising agency recognized in
the motion picture and television industry as a leader in print campaign
design, development, and integrated online and grass-roots marketing.

They are looking for 7 Senior level Flash Actionscript/Javascript
Developers and Senior Flash Designers.

My client is located in the Hollywood Media District, one block North of
Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA.  They're offering market or
better salaries/hourly rates (dep on exp).  Some other benefits include
health, dental, vision, catered lunch every day and much more.

Full time salary: 75-115k (more for superstars)
Hourly rates: 50-100/hour (more for superstars)

If you have heavy experience as a Flash Designer or Developer please submit your resume/portfolio and salary or hourly requirements to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Candidates MUST work on-site.  Telecommuting is not an option.

My client will relocate non-local candidates interested in F/T work. Must be a US Citizen or green card holder residing in the USA.