If your button has been removed from the stage at any point on the timeline
or there is a new instance name of the button then you will need to re-apply
the button actions.

If your button is moving around or you need to assign it actions several
times you may be better creating a function to assign the buttons then call
that function when needed.

eg. buttonName.assignMyButFunct();