So no takers on this?

I find it really strange that no one has encountered this problem
before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Foehn
Sent: Friday, 2006 April 28 12:09 PM
To: 'flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com'
Subject: Green Keyline

Hello,

I have built an application that uses extended Macromedia components
(buttons), this application is loaded inside of another swf. In order to
make sure that the _root targets are correct for the app I've used
_lockroot (I know, it's a bad idea). The problem I am having is when the
application is loaded into another swf a green key line appears around
buttons when they are clicked. When the swf is loaded by itself the
problem disappears.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Regards,

Drew Foehn