Yeah, I had, have the same problem, but I have this problem since three days =(

I hope that it is only a server "problem", maybe they are changing the servers or something like that!
But if it doesn't work in some weeks, I'll delet my Central applications =(

Johannes

Derek Stottlemyer schrieb:
Hello everyone,
I can no longer install Central from Adobe's website, and Central is no
longer listed on the products page. Does anyone know if this will be fixed?
Or has the public beta ended? ;-)

My customers and I just get a "can't download, try again later" message.

http://www.adobe.com/products/central/

I know Central was hardwired to www.macromedia.com , which is now routed to
www.adobe.com so that might be the problem. But for now it seems that
Central can't be installed, which leaves me in a bind.

Anyone have any news or ideas?

Thanks,
Derek Stottlemyer
http://www.guitar-learning.com