-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of eric dolecki
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:30 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] FLVPlayback Component - button bar

Im actually after the clip that holds all the buttons displayed. So I can
move that around, instead of each button on its own, etc.

Also I need to stretch the semi-transparent clip below all the buttons at
times - or at least set its width and have the buttons lay themselves out
again.