Actually, that is a little different. That would work if running the browser, as the browser would handle the HTTP auth (it would pop up a user / pass dialog).

However, running in standalone would not work. You would have to manually write the appropriate headers in the request.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

elibol wrote:
It can be done with AS2.

The easiest way would be to build an API around the query strings.

_xml.load(http://del.icio.us/api/posts/get?tag=humor);

This technique is a bit sketchy though.

M.